WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So tonight on the Mixed Match Challenge.

Braun Strowman admitted that Alexa Bliss is kind of cute. In turn the crowd began to chant “Get these hands”

Alexa returns the compliment and says that they will “Go all the way...............to the finals” At which point the crowd chanted “all the way”

So yeah the MMC is awesome. We also got to see Sami and Becky skanking together.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The match is was fine too, most of the work was between the girls. Crowd singing happy birthday to Becky livened it up. Its a show that they seem to be gearing to teenagers/millenials which makes sense. They’ve had 3 different types of matches. The views have gone down though, this one didn’t get much more over than 60k views.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I will say I quite enjoy the promo work for the MMC. I assume it's the wrestlers working almost entirely off script which explains why they're all quite enjoyable

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
So tonight on the Mixed Match Challenge.

Braun Strowman admitted that Alexa Bliss is kind of cute. In turn the crowd began to chant “Get these hands”

Alexa returns the compliment and says that they will “Go all the way...............to the finals” At which point the crowd chanted “all the way”

So yeah the MMC is awesome. We also got to see Sami and Becky skanking together.
Lmao chanting get these hands. Ruthless crowd.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
What's the pancake thing about anyway? Does that have a back story?

I mean, the new day gimmick started off involving some sort of church choir, are they building to an elaborate Shrove Tuesday angle? :p

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I will say I quite enjoy the promo work for the MMC. I assume it's the wrestlers working almost entirely off script which explains why they're all quite enjoyable
As opposed to being told what to say, I think they’re just being told what they need to say.

Actually looking forward to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad