Slava Trukhno

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
Anyone give me a mini-scouting report on him that has seen him play? He should be in Springfield next year (right?) and hopefully I'll see him a few times, want to know what kind of player he has been in juniors though.

Upside? Flaws?

Divine Wind

Anyone give me a mini-scouting report on him that has seen him play? He should be in Springfield next year (right?) and hopefully I'll see him a few times, want to know what kind of player he has been in juniors though.

Upside? Flaws?

Great playmaking skills. Agile, although not too fast. Dealt with injuries last season, so he was shying away from the more physical areas. Hopefully he comes to camp healthy in September.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Great passer, decent shot. Willing to go into corners and even drop the gloves. Speed is an issue and something he'll have to work on. Upside is a top 6 passing winger.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Yes he is, I believe he signed at around mid-season.

I think it may have been earlier then that, but yes he is signed, and if he lasts past to trading frenzy over the next 6 weeks, we expect him to slip into the 1st or 2nd line LW spot on the Falcons for us this year. Likely with Schremp or Cogliano as his C.

wingmanpei

Jul 1, 2006
PEI, Canada
I seen him play alot when he played here for the PEI Rocket and pretty much what everyone has said so far has been accurate in regards to skating, shooting, passing, etc. If I am able to add to that, one flaw/knock is that sometimes he tries to get too pretty with the puck which of course leads to a giveaway or losing the puck. But he is a good player and if paired with some good linemates will do well in Springfield. I have only seen him play once this past season with Gatineau, but he played for a tough coach who is known to be brutal on players in practice so I don't think he is afraid of hard work and doing what it takes to be a better player.

mlm

Mar 31, 2010
Does anyone have a link of his signing?
How many years and how much?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->