Skates used in the NHL?

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
Love my vapors!

i'm wondering if it's either the fit or that it's the more traditionally built skate between it and the supreme.

it'll be really telling when the apx(basically the vapor fit version of the to/one100) hits full stride to see how many pro's embrace it or if any prefer to stay in the 7.0 which is basically the x60 replacement.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
i'm wondering if it's either the fit or that it's the more traditionally built skate between it and the supreme.

it'll be really telling when the apx(basically the vapor fit version of the to/one100) hits full stride to see how many pro's embrace it or if any prefer to stay in the 7.0 which is basically the x60 replacement.

I don't know that you could really call either the TO a "traditionally built" skate. I mean, yeah, the Supremes are blacker than the Vapors, I guess.

I'd imagine that the guys who want traditionally built skates would be wearing S9s.

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
I don't know that you could really call either the TO a "traditionally built" skate. I mean, yeah, the Supremes are blacker than the Vapors, I guess.

I'd imagine that the guys who want traditionally built skates would be wearing S9s.

i didn't mean traditional as in like old school supremes, but more in the sense of materials and build...like how the supremes are a fully 360 composite skate with the alive outer...the epitome of a modern design.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->