SJHL Humboldt Broncos bus crash | 16 Killed, 13 Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex

Death toll rises to 15 in Sask. junior hockey team bus crash | CBC News

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/live-...ses-to-15-in-saskatchewan-bus-crash-1.3875403

Zz0aDrF.jpg

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
What league is this I don't recognize the name but obviously it is in Canada. Terrible news though.

Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League. It's a Junior A league, one tier below Major Junior (Western Hockey League, OHL, etc).

I grew up not far from Humboldt, my hometown has a team in the SJHL and are rivals with both Nipawin and Humboldt.

What an awful day, my heart goes out to the community, the team and most of all the families of these young men who were terrific hockey players.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League. It's a Junior A league, one tier below Major Junior (Western Hockey League, OHL, etc).

I grew up not far from Humboldt, my hometown has a team in the SJHL and are rivals with both Nipawin and Humboldt.

What an awful day, my heart goes out to the community, the team and most of all the families of these young men who were terrific hockey players.

Also grew up in an SJHL town, that league is so important to all the small towns, this will hit them all very hard.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
From a town 5 minutes from Humboldt and live there now and the rumoured dead is up to 15. Deaths are confirmed but hopefully the number isn't anywhere close to 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->