Six sweeps on the table still, who gets swept?

Alexei Yashvalev

Nov 15, 2006
Victoria B.C.
The Kings, Avs, Ducks, Capitals, Leafs and Devils have yet to win a game. Who's going down in 4?

I think the Avs, Ducks and Capitals win at least a game. Leafs, Devils and Kings have seemed terribly overmatched. If not for the heroics of Quick the Kings would probably have lost each game handily.

But you never know.

I can't recall a playoffs where this many sweeps were on the table after two games, though I'm sure there's been lots.

The Senators Guy

Oct 27, 2017
Kings have been dominated big time, Quick is the only reason the games aren't as lopsided. Kings are the most likely candidate to be swept. But at the same time with their past experience you never know.
agreed, could be reverse sweep or game 7 win for Vegas but I doubt it.

CuriousGeorge

Jun 8, 2007
The Kings, Avs, Ducks, Capitals, Leafs and Devils have yet to win a game. Who's going down in 4?

I think the Avs, Ducks and Capitals win at least a game. Leafs, Devils and Kings have seemed terribly overmatched. If not for the heroics of Quick the Kings would probably have lost each game handily.

But you never know.

I can't recall a playoffs where this many sweeps were on the table after two games, though I'm sure there's been lots.
Who gets swept? I will get back to you in one week.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Avs have played well against Smashville for large stretches to only get overwhelmed. Generally a great home-team so I see them getting atleast 1 game.

I believe the Kings are the only team getting swept.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
What's the record for most first round sweeps since 1987 (when round 1 became best-of-five)?

SavedByRoy

Bite the noose
Feb 17, 2006
Fort Myers
Leafs, Devils and Wild get off the snide. Avs maybe (if results hold). Only the Kings and Sharks ( if results hold) are in line to be swept after the game 3s...

Refuse

Sin City Soldiers
Aug 23, 2005
Leafs, Devils and Wild get off the snide. Avs maybe (if results hold). Only the Kings and Sharks ( if results hold) are in line to be swept after the game 3s...

I don't really see it.. :sarcasm:

Honestly, I feel the Ducks are the most likely to be swept as they play the elimination game in San Jose and they can't score. 3-12 in scoring , 0 - 3 in games. Doesn't look good for them.
I think the Kings still have another gear, if it kicks in they win game 4.

hockeyguy272

Apr 30, 2015
Honestly surprised no one has said Washington. Though they'll probably win 1 in Columbus just to lose the series in front of the home crowd.

Reactions: NoName

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->