OT: Site usage help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
My sincere apologies guys, for posting, however, I am completely unable to use HF now because of constantly being asked to select cookie preferences every time I turn to a new page - I am unable to save and exit when the screen asks you to. Never able to confirm choices, and a new page opens with the same screen every time. When I hit save and exit nothing happens.

If anyone could give me assistance it would be much appreciated, it is driving my bonkers. Sorry about the post, I did try and post in maintenance but received no reply. I ama not in the habit of posting threads :)

Reactions: DanishRanger

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
some related questions

are you logged into Hockey's Future Boards site? (realized you have username so ARE loggedin)

are you using a computer, a phone or a 'chromebook'-type device (which has no local storage?)

have you tried a different browser - Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari(Apple-only) - on your machine?

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
some related questions

are you logged into Hockey's Future Boards site? (realized you have username so ARE loggedin)

are you using a computer, a phone or a 'chromebook'-type device (which has no local storage?)

have you tried a different browser - Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari(Apple-only) - on your machine?

Hey, on mobile using Chrome

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Hey, on mobile using Chrome
There is a support section and I see you have already asked this question. Spiny's recommendation was to try a browser other than Chrome, and you are still using Chrome. Try a different browser and if that doesn't work, please follow up in the support thread and tag Spiny.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad