Similar Skate

datdude

Mar 21, 2007
WI
What Vapor model are you looking at? There is a big difference between the bottom and top of the Vapor Line. How much do you want to spend?

datdude

Mar 21, 2007
WI
I have seen the Vapor 40's online for $450.00 which seems to be a good deal. I would like to see them in person to see how they fit. I really like the Supreme 70 as a replacement for my old Micron Air 90s

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Well actually I've changed my mind possibly.....I think I might go for some old Vapors on closeout as I've seen a few. But what else could I look for if I like the Vapor fit, that's my main question. My LHS hasn't much left but I could see about them finding me a pair if there's something similar.

windflare

May 31, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Well actually I've changed my mind possibly.....I think I might go for some old Vapors on closeout as I've seen a few. But what else could I look for if I like the Vapor fit, that's my main question. My LHS hasn't much left but I could see about them finding me a pair if there's something similar.

Mission skates seem to fit similar to Vapors sometimes - so maybe try a 9.5 or 10E/EE. CCM Vectors might work too, 8.5D or E.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Thinking of going a lower level Vapor possibly..and the new Vapor line does come out soon. Going XX or XXX is pointless for me, I don't need that much skate and don't want to spend that much for a skate either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad