Value of: Silfverberg + Nick Ritchie

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
In an earlier post involving these two, the demand for Ritchie was a speedy winger and the demand for Silf was pick+prospect.

I offered:
W. Bitten
P. Byron
2nd pick (35th OA)

The opinion was pretty evenly split in both fan bases.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
In an earlier post involving these two, the demand for Ritchie was a speedy winger and the demand for Silf was pick+prospect.

I offered:
W. Bitten
P. Byron
2nd pick (35th OA)

The opinion was pretty evenly split in both fan bases.
Rather get 1 really good player than a bunch of small pieces

Reactions: 405Exit and Deam78

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
That deal should get it done for Galchenyuk. Murray!!! Call the Habs see what they want for a LW upgrade! The whole fricken Habs roster is loaded at LW including Patches.

Awesome proposal Business
Jeez, you both have no idea what you're talking about. Habs have no use for a Silf+Ritchie deal for Galchenyuk. The Sens have no use for Silf or Ritchie for Hoffman. That's not even factoring in that those two together don't have enough value for either of those players. Neither of you are actually considering the other teams needs and grossly overrating our players you're trying to ship off.

And stop with your obsession with wanting to add guys like Patches or JVR to this team already. Patches is one more year from FA and in no world do we have enough cap space for him. Same can be said about JVR. We can not afford to give 6x6+ contracts to guys in their late 20's when we already have so much allocated to Perry, Getz, and Kes.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
So I seen a top 9 LW for the two? Bennett has played 50 games at LW (this year) and if I recall correctly his first season was mainly at LW on Backlund-Frolik line so lets say 50(1st season/his best season IMO), so let's go with 100+ games played at LW (also his best point paces came at LW) so what would Calgary need to add to Bennett to get Silf? Bennett is 6 years younger and is still developing while Silf is older and looks like he is what he is, throughout the last few seasons Silf has out produced Bennett. Both bring their intangibles, and before someone says we're divisional rivals just know around the league it only exists if it's a huge rivalry (Cgy&Edm, Ny&Ny, Bos&Mtl, Chi&Det, etc..)

Reactions: 405Exit

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Jeez, you both have no idea what you're talking about. Habs have no use for a Silf+Ritchie deal for Galchenyuk. The Sens have no use for Silf or Ritchie for Hoffman. That's not even factoring in that those two together don't have enough value for either of those players. Neither of you are actually considering the other teams needs and grossly overrating our players you're trying to ship off.

And stop with your obsession with wanting to add guys like Patches or JVR to this team already. Patches is one more year from FA and in no world do we have enough cap space for him. Same can be said about JVR. We can not afford to give 6x6+ contracts to guys in their late 20's when we already have so much allocated to Perry, Getz, and Kes.

We’re trying to upgrade the forward group specially left wing. If you have no other suggestions besides knocking down proposals why even bother posting in this thread? Makes absolutely no sense.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Ritchie's value will be inflated based on where he was taken in his draft year. Do not want. Anaheim would want s hall for a good 2nd liner in Silf and a career bottom 6 player in Ritchie.

Teams would probably only be interested in one or the other, and more likely Silferberg

LASTAR

Mar 9, 2004
Mattias Janmark and Gemel Smith from Dallas

Janmark and Rakell seem to have some great chemistry in worlds, and they both bring speed, something that Anaheim sorely need.

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
Oilers 1st and a later pick for both. Oilers need wing depth and can't be waiting around for another prospect to possibly develop eventually.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Would any Ducks fans be willing to take a chance on Robby Fabbri? Silferberg is perfect for the Blues, but I have little interest in Ritchie. We have lots of players like Ritchie on the roster and in the system. I was thinking something along the lines of Fabbri for Silf and a possible exchange of 2019 conditional picks. Fabbri is a risk, coming off ALC surgery, but if he returns to form he is a legit top 6 winger, still on an ELC. Perhaps Silferberg for Fabbri and Anaheims 2019 2nd, depending on games played/points from Fabbri. If he plays less than so many games, Blues pay a 2019 2nd. Does this make any sense?

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Would any Ducks fans be willing to take a chance on Robby Fabbri? Silferberg is perfect for the Blues, but I have little interest in Ritchie. We have lots of players like Ritchie on the roster and in the system. I was thinking something along the lines of Fabbri for Silf and a possible exchange of 2019 conditional picks. Fabbri is a risk, coming off ALC surgery, but if he returns to form he is a legit top 6 winger, still on an ELC. Perhaps Silferberg for Fabbri and Anaheims 2019 2nd, depending on games played/points from Fabbri. If he plays less than so many games, Blues pay a 2019 2nd. Does this make any sense?
Um honestly probably too complicated... and fabbri is too much of a question mark to just move silf for... that's a pretty huge risk from Anaheim perspective.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Hoffman + Dzingel + 4th
for
Silfverberg + Ritchie + 1st + 3rd

Ducks get much faster and add two 20 goal scorers (both of whom had more pts than Silf last year)

Sens save money, get younger (Ritchie), add some picks and have the option of keeping Silf on as a vet or flipping him for another high pick (I'd flip)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad