Confirmed with Link: Signed: Max Comtois [1 yr, $775k/$250k]

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
A few years ago, I thought this kid had more of a future. Did he just have a hot streak? Or did something happen?
Please don't say like this of a player who just got signed by the Hurricanes. :confused:

"Man, this guy's career is in the gutter!"

• Haha
Reactions: geehaad

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
A few years ago, I thought this kid had more of a future. Did he just have a hot streak? Or did something happen?
Seems like he may have been allegedly associated (for better or worse) with the sexual assault case that Carter Hart and co are charged with, based on some main board posts.

Personally, I thought he didn’t get qualified by the Duck as they didn’t think he was worth the QO

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is just s move for depth because our prospects are in the playoff picture (outside of Chicago) and want them to play instead of being depth fodder for us.

Reactions: cptjeff

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
It was definitely weird to see him go from leading the (admittedly awful) Ducks in scoring to out of the NHL in a couple of years.

Anyway, decent depth as others mentioned given our unusual AHL situation this year.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Maybe MGT is moving on with Lemieux.
Comtois had a lot promise as a Junior Player.
He was Team Captain of the 2019 U20 Team Canada.
Max Comtois:
6' 2" 215 Lbs:
Left Shot
NHL Forecaster:
SCOUTING REPORT
A big-bodied forward who is also quick and skilled, he is reliable in all three zones, sees the ice well and generates scoring chances for himself and his linemates. He is more than willing to go to the front of the net and is useful on the power play. Consistency is still an area that needs improvement, and he is still learning to use his size to its best advantage.

Long Range Potential: Inconsistent but talented all-around winge

Reactions: Stickpucker

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Maybe MGT is moving on with Lemieux.
Comtois had a lot promise as a Junior Player.
He was Team Captain of the 2019 U20 Team Canada.
Max Comtois:
6' 2" 215 Lbs:
Left Shot
NHL Forecaster:
SCOUTING REPORT
A big-bodied forward who is also quick and skilled, he is reliable in all three zones, sees the ice well and generates scoring chances for himself and his linemates. He is more than willing to go to the front of the net and is useful on the power play. Consistency is still an area that needs improvement, and he is still learning to use his size to its best advantage.

Long Range Potential: Inconsistent but talented all-around winge
I’d be surprised if we moved on from Lemieux. He is everything we brought him in to be.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
THIS IS IT! WE GOT OUR BIG TDL PIECE! THE CUP IS OURS!

But yea last time I really remember his was WJC years ago where he was just going around dirty Trouba/Wilson-hitting guys all over the place. He was a real piece of shit in that tournament..and he was so highly touted/praised at the time. Injury depth come playoff time since so many of our guys are in other leagues

Reactions: chaz4hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad