Sidney on Leno: Bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico Im Ur Fata

Jun 23, 2003
Hong Kong
Le Golie said:
I heard someone saw the dryer house hunting in Toronto on Thursday morning.

Can't be the same dryer. I heard the Leafs management were initially trying to buy out the dryer, but it was revealed that the dryer opted for knee surgery, a moved that angered the Leafs management.

Entrancemperium

Jul 30, 2005
anybody here....

other than me think that maybe he is feeling the pressure of being dubbed "the next one" and it could possibly become a problem in the nhl?

I like the kid but even the best buckle under too much pressure

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Crosby87 said:
Ottawa could have used that dryer in goal for the playoffs last year. I think that dryer has a smaller 5 hole then Lalime.
LaLime was just shaky because he had an uneven load.

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
Spooner said:
****** reports The Dryer may opt to stay with RSL laundromat for 2 yrs. / 7 million
But I thought the Dryer was Tommy Salo's replacement in Modo of the SEL :dunno:

Dryer>>>>>Martin Erat

Oilers1*

Crosbyfan said:
The Vin Diesel theory is just silly. We are trying to have a serious thread here about the use of major appliances as training devices.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on a messageboard. :biglaugh:

Nich

Dec 8, 2004
Wantagh
guys he was wearing a suit, relax. how often do you think he tried doing something like that before.

but anyways, he seemed mad shy, but that is expected. but overall i thought it was good exposure for the nhl

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Fish on The Sand said:
the dryer has indicated it will goto Toronto for substantially below market value apparently.
the National Hockey League Dryer's Association said it's fine the dryer if it signed for less than the league's average

The Joker*

Nich said:
guys he was wearing a suit, relax. how often do you think he tried doing something like that before.

From the looks of his old dryer, he had tried it quite a few times before :biglaugh:

And I don't think this thread could possibly get any more relaxed :shakehead

Kurtangletn

Aug 7, 2005
hes lucky this is post draft, or he might have gone to a undrafted FA, penguins have looked into shopping him (good sourse ******) for a 4th line AHLer

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Kurtangletn said:
hes lucky this is post draft, or he might have gone to a undrafted FA, penguins have looked into shopping him (good sourse ******) for a 4th line AHLer
An AHL'er for Sidney Crosby? Way too much. I would say that maybe Dale Purinton for Sidney Crosby would be even.

baldrick

Jul 1, 2005
The way the interview was conducted was a bust, not Crosby. Leno and
staff know nothing about hockey and it showed, no talk of the lottery and
the excitement its brought to Pittsburgh, shooting pucks into a dryer was
the embarrassment :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad