Xbox One EASHL: Sick of DROP INS? Let's start a club.

xTraGiiCo

Jan 20, 2016
We have a club, we are looking for more players! My buddy and I play, and we have another guy. We usually play forward, but if you play defence or goalie, great! If not, we can figure something out! Our team name is Good Answer (London Knights logo)! :)

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
We have a club, we are looking for more players! My buddy and I play, and we have another guy. We usually play forward, but if you play defence or goalie, great! If not, we can figure something out! Our team name is Good Answer (London Knights logo)! :)

Are you on XB1 or PS4?

Stew17

Dec 15, 2014
I'd love to join
I'm new to EASHL, but I played a few games, but I think I'm a pretty good forward.
I would be able to play pretty often

FlavortownGrinder

Feb 11, 2015
Hey all! I just got NHL 16 and I'm looking for a club. I've played previous titles extensively and have a working knowledge of the sport.

If you're looking for a RW/RHD who plays somewhat on the conservative/defensive end and tries to be responsible with positioning and puck movement, hit me up! I really try to be a lynchpin and own the blue-to-blue.

I'll be able to play a couple nights a week, typically for a couple hours at a time. I may be able to bring my roommate aboard too, who plays more than I do, also at RW/RHD.

GT: OleCrookedWoody

jorbjorb

hello.
Dec 28, 2010
i need a competative club.

i play left wing

i average over 2 points a game and have played over 150 games.

gamertag:JORBJORB

Last edited:

FlavortownGrinder

Feb 11, 2015
Jorb, PK -

After my vacation I'm hitting you guys up. Looking forward to adding you to a club in about a week!!

Stew17

Dec 15, 2014
Actually I'll just make the club

Club is Wheeling Nailers

Last edited:

jamesMFneal

Sep 29, 2015
I'm interested but what's the schedule looking like? I can play any position other than G, but would prefer C.

Nikita Filatov*

Playoffs start soon, no? I've got a team with just 2 other friends everyone is free to join up for a playoff run, or ill join a team

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Looking for a casual club on Xbox. I don't play much during the week since I'm away at school, but I'm home Fri-Sun and usually online. Starting to get bored with just playing HUT or BAP. I play RD

GT:Tuckerfan1

Last edited:

FlavortownGrinder

Feb 11, 2015
I'll be playing tonight from about 8 PM EST to around 1 AM EST.. I'm back from vacation and feel like hitting the "ice!"

I'll join the Wheeling Nailers if nobody else gets to me...

GT: OleCrookedWoody

Accelleratii

Jul 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm in for joining a club if we all actually play our respective positions.

I just started EASHL yesterday but I've been playing EA NHL since the franchise began.

I had 7 points in my only two drop-ins. In OTP I have about 240 points in 140 games but I split my time between LD and C.

Let me know. I'm available most weeknights.

GT: Koplinsky

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I might be down if you guys have enough to get more than like 2 v 2s or 3's

I'm on a good amount and am so sick of dealing with the garbage VS mode. I can play a fairly solid stay at home D (i've been told by other clubs i have a pretty solid break out pass too lol) and can even dabble a bit at LW.

GT: GodTukka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad