Siarhei Kostitsyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

The n00b King ©*

well we already have his brother, so here's to hoping that yes!

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
MeffyuhTJRest said:
He's putting up some impressive numbers playing in London so far.

How good is he? Could he end up being the steal of the 2005 Draft (Montreal, #200)?

His numbers are mostly from the PP, in the games I've seen he's looked impressive but we'll see if he can keep it up. Getting a 6 point debut to the OHL was a great way to start off, especailly since London didn't have Schremp and Hunter at that time.

What I like from him is his speed, vision and that he's not afraid to go to the heavy traffic areas and that he can handle the puck at top speed. His shot is good but I expect him to put up a lot more assists then goals especially if he keeps playing with Bolland-Schremp on the PP.

Also I got to think that if the refs keep calling so many pims, teams will slowly start cutting down on the minors, meaning less PP time for him.

For Hab fans it should be fun to see what he does over the next two years in London.

yvresgyros

Feb 8, 2005
Tampere, Finland
Right now, he is coattail riding with the Schremp chap, but if he can learn this way, I'll say, good on him, all the better, if someday he can be the deflector of his big brother's passes or the Steve Shutt who will pick up Latendresse's rebounds, he will be a welcome addition to our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad