Should we go to the heritage classic unis full time?

Should we use the heritage classic unis full time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
I'm honestly stunned when I read people talking about our current jerseys like they can ever be a classic, they can't. They're thrown together in a matter of months when it usually takes years of research and Design.

The red and light blue, the lettering and numbers of our current jerseys, the ugly shoulder patches, honestly these jerseys are just so subpar. When you compare them to our heritage jerseys, I'm actually stunned that even one in three people wouldn't want to make the change.
I LOVE the shoulder patches

Reactions: kellhunter

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
I LOVE the shoulder patches

I tend to agree with you on this. Although I would like to see the Jets switch to the Heritage Classic jerseys, I think it would be a good idea to use the current logo and also incorporate the current shoulder patches onto the jerseys as they look pretty cool. The shoulder patches and logo are the 2 things I like most about our current jerseys. I don't totally hate our current uniforms but I just think the Heritage Classic ones look so vibrant by comparison and I have yet to find anyone that dislikes them with the exception of those that think the colors look too much like the U.S. national team. However, I don't think that should be a reason not to use them since blue, red and white are common colors anyway.

:jets

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
I can’t say I love the current Jerseys..was hoping for a tweet when Reebok took over the uniforms..
I can say I love the Heritage Jerseys...it’s been said many tones before...take the new Logo (with a few tweaks) and throw it on the Heritage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad