Should I pick up Granlund?

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Someone just dropped him. He's only out for 4 games though.

Yahoo, H2H.

C Eichel
C Carter
C Wennberg
C Zibanejad
C Hischier
LW Hoffman
LW Ehlers
RW Nylander
RW Point
RW Miller
D Karlsson
D Leddy
D Faulk
D Edler
D Montour

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
What are the categories, how many players can you have in each position each night, is it a keeper format?

If it's points only and you don't have to play 5 Dmen a night, dropping Edler for Granlund seems like a steal.

However, if you're limited to 2C 2LW 2RW and 4 Dmen Granlund seems to be unnecessary. Especially if your league counts hits and Blocks.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
What are the categories, how many players can you have in each position each night, is it a keeper format?

If it's points only and you don't have to play 5 Dmen a night, dropping Edler for Granlund seems like a steal.

However, if you're limited to 2C 2LW 2RW and 4 Dmen Granlund seems to be unnecessary. Especially if your league counts hits and Blocks.
Thanks for your input. Appreciated.

It's not keeper. We have 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, Utility, 4 Bench. Points and Blocks included.

Now what do you think I should do knowing the above info?

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
First observation, you have too many centers given that you can only play 2 each night. On that basis alone, Hischier becomes an anchor in a non keeper league.

M Granlund is C/RW eligible, which I love, because you get roster flexibility in addition to the expected higher output based on past performance.

Drop Hischier, snag Granlund. Consider picking up a left wing down the road - I'd consider dropping Edler if a good left wing becomes available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->