Shop.NHL.com - sales up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
http://www.dmnews.com/cgi-bin/artprevbot.cgi?article_id=34259

Direct Marketeers think that the NHL fan base is "rabid" (and probably has some pent up spending to do) so thinks that the online apparrel sales should rise.

(Me, I haven't bought one "thing" yet in my preseason looking at what's available in the concession stand. Now I do have the NHL official guide & record book on order - should be out in about ten days. And I also jumped to get a new rule book - not due out until *December*; I'd like to hear the rationale for that delay. :dunno: )

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
i'm a little disappointed that the teams have dropped the ball(with a few exceptions, like obviously the pittsburgh\crosby thing) on new merch. most of the "shop nhl" merch is whatever is leftover from 03\04 with a couple of new items here and there. they really need to hit the ground running on this.

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
nomorekids said:
i'm a little disappointed that the teams have dropped the ball(with a few exceptions, like obviously the pittsburgh\crosby thing) on new merch. most of the "shop nhl" merch is whatever is leftover from 03\04 with a couple of new items here and there. they really need to hit the ground running on this.

They've updated it today, it's all new jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->