Shoe Collectors

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I am assuming this one would fall under Geek Emporium lol.

Anyone out there collecting shoes? I just started as i have some more disposible income to play around with.

ended up winning an entry to buy the J1 Spider-Man across the multiverse drop last month.

hoping to win the Dunk low Clot x Fragment collab, maaaybe the Dunk low Sequoia and Alabaster and surely the SB dunk low BornXraised as it will probably be the top SB collab of the year.

anyone else have any drops they are interested in?

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I've never bought the crazy limited stuff. But, I am still kicking myself for not buying the De La Soul dunks when they were like $500/600, now I think they go for like $1.3k.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I've never bought the crazy limited stuff. But, I am still kicking myself for not buying the De La Soul dunks when they were like $500/600, now I think they go for like $1.3k.
ya depending on size they go anywhere from mid 700s to just over 1k

i don't think i will be buying any off the resale market. just be entering draws and paying retail prices.

hoping the 2023 spider-mans i bought will triple in five years or so like the first pair in 2018. even right now i could just drop them and make 100 but i will wait it out for maximum profit....if the bottom falls out on the sneaker collection at least i have a limited edition to wear lol.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Holy shit this is my jam of a thread.

Best shoe I bought was the Offwhite/UNC Jordan 1 for my wife for our wedding. Some others I got - FOGs, Hallow's Eve Off White Blazer, yeezy zebras/belugas, some other J1s and some other fun shoes.

Most sit in my office. I have a nice little set up.

• Love
Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad