Sheppard vs. Mueller

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
I've seen them both play and I don't really even think this is close. Sheppard simply does not have the on-ice wherewithal be ranked ahead of Mueller. IMHO Sheppard will play in the NHL, and play OK. But Mueller is going to be a #1 centreman and a fixture on the highlight reels.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
Sheppard baby past 2 months he's been unstoppable, a complete machine!!!!

gets 1st or 2nd star every freaking game!!!

But i'd still take okposo over either!

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Mueller was picked higher and pretty much everything I've read has him ranked higher. I think they will both be excellent players but I take Mueller quite easily. Maybe a homer pick to some degree but I'm thrilled he will be a Coyote.

As for the comment about work ethic, Constantine seems quite pleased with Mueller's and he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that's easily satisfied.

p.s. Sheppard on Mueller's wing in a few years would be fun to watch.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
Mueller = superstar mold
Sheppard = Wild mold (great leader, in faceoff and defensive play, but only good offensively)

Thats fine by me.......if he ends up as good as mikko koivu....charachter player, who can win face offs, and used in all situations and play some solid offense......those are the guys you win with...

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I pray all this praise shows up next year. Mueller has a roster spot locked up.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
I pray all this praise shows up next year. Mueller has a roster spot locked up.

you shouldnt expect to much next season. he is going to be great, but he will need some time to adjust. not evryone is crosby or ovechkin. 40 points seems likely for him next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad