Sheldon Keefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord ZipLock

Aug 7, 2005
What ever happened to him?
Last I heard he was in the AHL with Utah, do the lighting still have his rights, i though he was a sure thing, always been a fan of his since his days in the OHL with the colts.

WillardJFredricks

May 7, 2004
He signed with the Coyotes. In 04-05 he was injured most of the year and only played 4 games. This year he was among the first cuts from the Coyotes. He was assigned to San Antonio, but refused to report. His attitude and the advice he receives from his agent are why he will never have an NHL career.

Lord ZipLock

Aug 7, 2005
WillardJFredricks said:
He signed with the Coyotes. In 04-05 he was injured most of the year and only played 4 games. This year he was among the first cuts from the Coyotes. He was assigned to San Antonio, but refused to report. His attitude and the advice he receives from his agent are why he will never have an NHL career.
So, he is not playing now.

Bytown

Mar 8, 2003
He owns the pembroke lumberkings of the cjhl.Right now he is in pembroke has cash to run the team for this year after that is in question.

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Lord ZipLock said:
What ever happened to him?
Last I heard he was in the AHL with Utah, do the lighting still have his rights, i though he was a sure thing, always been a fan of his since his days in the OHL with the colts.
Two words: David Frost. Anyone associated with him will have two strikes against him in the eyes of NHL teams.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Patrick said:
People can tolerate headcases from Allstars, not fringe 4th liners.

He is the greatest player to wear skates, just ask him.

He and Mike "Brad Richards will never make it in the NHL" Jefferson.. err.. Danton. :biglaugh:

That said it's a bummer that Keefe hasn't been able to get it together. Thought maybe he humbled a little bit with all the moving about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->