Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
In annoying people?

latest

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I know, California is so stupid, why are you having your wild fires in summer... it's hot enough. Winter is a far better time for wild fires.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Got the email Tuesday my name is on the eligible list for the job. Now more waiting, sigh.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
@kducks what should my opinions be of Patrick Maroon?

You should try forming your own opinions sometime. Let me show you how its done..

I think you are a block head. That is my opinion. It is the opinion of the entire Shawty thread and Lounge. Soon, after my 50 page analysis into your mind has been reviewed by top neurologists, it will become a scientific fact. But for now, its still just a very popular opinion.

Reactions: Deficient Mode

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
You should try forming your own opinions sometime. Let me show you how its done..

I think you are a block head. That is my opinion. It is the opinion of the entire Shawty thread and Lounge. Soon, after my 50 page analysis into your mind has been reviewed by top neurologists, it will become a scientific fact. But for now, its still just a very popular opinion.

giphy.gif

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011

That's not forming your own opinion if everyone else thinks it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad