Shawty Thread 101: Cute Animal .gif Posting 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I got an interview! I know the government works slow, but it seriously a month between each step in this process.

Doc, the Winchester movie looks good. I had a blast on the house tour last time I was in your neck of the woods.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Congrats on a triumphant return to the Shawty thread @KareemTrustfund you brilliant big-tusked two ton marine mammal behemoth

Yes, this is more to my liking. Thank you kind and noble DM

As for @kducks , this news is most welcoming to me. I thought you would be destined to spend the rest of your days hanging out home with your cats and flirting with some pseudo doctor online, but I was wrong. You are about to be ushered into a new wave of pure adrenaline with the all powerful government, doing Gods work. A tip of my hat to you.

Reactions: Deficient Mode

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
What an uninspired congratulatory post. If you don't mean it, keep your trap wrapped!

200.gif

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Yes, this is more to my liking. Thank you kind and noble DM

As for @kducks , this news is most welcoming to me. I thought you would be destined to spend the rest of your days hanging out home with your cats and flirting with some pseudo doctor online, but I was wrong. You are about to be ushered into a new wave of pure adrenaline with the all powerful government, doing Gods work. A tip of my hat to you.

Doc & I were never in the flirt zone. I only own one cat, sorry to kill the cat lady vibe. I have been happily coupled for years now with a sometime fellow hfer.

As for other news, passed the test today for a different city job. Fingers crossed on getting an interview.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Doc & I were never in the flirt zone. I only own one cat, sorry to kill the cat lady vibe. I have been happily coupled for years now with a sometime fellow hfer.

As for other news, passed the test today for a different city job. Fingers crossed on getting an interview.

Yes, I remember. The toast guy. I hope he's reading this right now or else he'll be toast in this sinking relationship. Doctor Love has only one thing on his mind, and that's a small does of you and him, once in the morning and once before bed.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Yes, I remember. The toast guy. I hope he's reading this right now or else he'll be toast in this sinking relationship. Doctor Love has only one thing on his mind, and that's a small does of you and him, once in the morning and once before bed.

No, toast man is not my guy.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
kducks is too busy dating a big time movie star to have time to flirt with lowly internet forum posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->