Proposal: Shaw to Chicago

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I was hesitant to give a 4th for Shaw at the draft, I nearly lost my mind when we gave up 2 2nds, and I completely lost my mind when we gave him that contract.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Agreed, but that contract :shakehead

Yea, not sure why MTL felt a need to add more sandpaper when they clearly needed more scoring.

Sure, they added weber who bring offense, but I would argue not more offensive opportunities than Subban, so IMO a step back there but adding more grit (although Subban never hid from the physical game)

Added guys like Shaw and Weber when they really should have just added more guys like Radulov (well maybe not him per se, but molds like him with just pure offensive upside).

As much as it pains me to talk about it, MTL is EXTREMELY lucky to have Danault be a revelation right now

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
Yea, not sure why MTL felt a need to add more sandpaper when they clearly needed more scoring.

Sure, they added weber who bring offense, but I would argue not more offensive opportunities than Subban, so IMO a step back there but adding more grit (although Subban never hid from the physical game)

Added guys like Shaw and Weber when they really should have just added more guys like Radulov (well maybe not him per se, but molds like him with just pure offensive upside).

As much as it pains me to talk about it, MTL is EXTREMELY lucky to have Danault be a revelation right now

Da grind

michel-therrien-Score_8nYlJ4D.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad