Shattuck's Tysen Dowzak and Jon Toews

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ1982

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Dowzak is a 3/8/88 birthdate, sophomore playing for the prep team. He also happens to be 6'5, 225 lbs. Pretty large for a kid who is 15 and won't be 16 until almost the end of the season. Any potential there?

Also I noticed Toews is averaging a point a game right now, not bad for a tenth grader.

What's the word on these guys?

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
AJ1982 said:
Dowzak is a 3/8/88 birthdate, sophomore playing for the prep team. He also happens to be 6'5, 225 lbs. Pretty large for a kid who is 15 and won't be 16 until almost the end of the season. Any potential there?

Also I noticed Toews is averaging a point a game right now, not bad for a tenth grader.

What's the word on these guys?

I don't know much about Dowzak, Toews though was the 1st overall pick of the 2003 WHL draft, he is playing this year in Shattuck then playing WHL next year, Toews in considered on of the best 88 born players in Canada and is a real sniper who is suppose to be a game breaker. Also watch out for Kyle Okposo on the Shattuck team, he is one of the best 88 born players in the USA.

Shattuck has some great talent in the boys U16 team as well as they have Angelo Esposito from Quebec. He is already maybe the best 89 born player in North America with the exeption of other Quebec 89 player Michael Biega, but Esposito is suppose to be the best player Quebec has produced in many many many years, last year he and Biega were 1 and 2 in Bantam scoring which was a year above their playing age, and that was playing against guys who are ranked for the 1st round in this years QMJHL draft such as Jason Legault, Alex Beiga, Stephen Chaput, Kyle Kelly etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad