Sharks Looking To Meet Up With HFNHL Schedule Makers

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
San Jose, California - In a candid interview today at the Shark Tank GM Dave Astles of the San Jose Sharks asked to have, "Five minutes alone in a closed and dark room." The suggestion was made after realizing his team is going to play 7 straight games. GM Astles was not insisting that he was going to hurt any one, he just wanted to "iron" out a few details regarding the Sharks remaining games. "My goaltenders are dead tired, I'm not sure if they had a few too many Canadian beers over the summer or what the case is but I know that the last few games have been pretty rough for them" stated the GM. Regardless of that fact, the Sharks need to start winning games, and the GM may have hinted at the prospect of acquiring a proven NHL goaltender to be a back-up to Cristobal Huet. Whether there is truth to this rumour or not, the Sharks better pick it up or the HFNHL schedule makers are going to be the least of their worries.

Jose Jaws
San Jose Tribune

Default101

San Jose, California - In a candid interview today at the Shark Tank GM Dave Astles of the San Jose Sharks asked to have, "Five minutes alone in a closed and dark room." The suggestion was made after realizing his team is going to play 7 straight games. GM Astles was not insisting that he was going to hurt any one, he just wanted to "iron" out a few details regarding the Sharks remaining games. "My goaltenders are dead tired, I'm not sure if they had a few too many Canadian beers over the summer or what the case is but I know that the last few games have been pretty rough for them" stated the GM. Regardless of that fact, the Sharks need to start winning games, and the GM may have hinted at the prospect of acquiring a proven NHL goaltender to be a back-up to Cristobal Huet. Whether there is truth to this rumour or not, the Sharks better pick it up or the HFNHL schedule makers are going to be the least of their worries.

Jose Jaws
San Jose Tribune

is there room in there for Phoenix who plays 15 of the next 18 days :P

HFNHL Red Wings

The schedule maker is in the house. Bring it on boys :fight:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I for one am happy with the schedule so far. I've had half my wins against Colorado. And I've played them 5 times already. Unfortunately those games are running out. If only all my games where against them....

Default101

lol hopefully next season we'll start out earlier and maybe that'll leave us more time to stretch out the schedule... not too much, but iw ould like a few more days off... and i'm not talking about the ones where my team stops skating :P

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Can I get more games against the Wings so I can continue to keep them out of first?

Can beat the wings but not the Preds...bah I say!

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
San Jose still is unimpressed with the schedule but is happy to be only 4 points out of first whilst only being 1 game above .500.:fight:

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Can I get more games against the Wings so I can continue to keep them out of first?

Thats because i played the Andersinator :yo:

And Dave "DF" Scatchard worked pretty good too :biglaugh:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto

Whhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo!...Heinekin Party!...WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad