GDT: Sharks @ Ducks - 7:30 PM PT - super-late uninspiring play edition

Favorite Carlyle post game excuse

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Feel like this is worth mentioning. Randy played the **** outta Getzy down the stretch. He's too old and has too many miles on him to be doing what he does and remain a consistent force. Randy's insistence on not developing a fourth line has consequences. Everv year it feels like Getzy starts running out of gas a little earlier each season and I can't help but think the heavy minutes catches up or at least contributes.

There is not a center near Getzlafs age in the league that's asked to do what he does

Our stars are just too old plus the amount of work they have to do since our coach can not fathom a world where you roll 4 lines. He is absolutely stuck with the mindset of over relying on your best player like he did with the 07 team. RC came saying he changed, but he hasn't and he's completely ruined this franchises chances of winning with this core.

RC please, do what Hitchcock did, take a look at the league and yourself, and bow out as gracefully as you can.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
I honestly don't care about getting swept, even against the Sharks. Maybe there's still a chance that Carlyle gets fired if they are swept, I know it's a slim chance but have to believe. This season I've watched the least Ducks games in a long time, the system is boring and you never know, if the team is going to show up or not. I would have preferred to miss the playoffs to get a better draft pick and get rid of the coach.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
This team is so damn boring to watch this year. I'm glad I didn't renew my season tickets.

Reactions: PrototypeX85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->