May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Recap of game 1:

v042v8L.gif

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
200w.gif

200w.gif

Which team are we getting tonight? We'll find out in 5 hours...

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Some duck species are migratory. So it's only natural that some of our GDTs migrate to the main board.

No no no... you don't understand the GDT was started by Lord Flashheart (I believe) and I wasn't even the first responder, I was the third responder and all the other comments got deleted and I somehow became the OP.

200w.gif

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
No no no... you don't understand the GDT was started by Lord Flashheart (I believe) and I wasn't even the first responder, I was the third responder and all the other comments got deleted and I somehow became the OP.

200w.gif

Baptism by fire? :dunno:

If we win, you'll get to do all the GDTs from now on...

Reactions: duckaroosky

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014

200w.gif
I do understand. Lord Flashheart's OP is now on the main board but no longer here...hence "migrated". :)

Reactions: duckaroosky

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I do understand. Lord Flashheart's OP is now on the main board but no longer here...hence "migrated". :)

Oh sorry, my comprehension level is close to 0 right now. Studying for my 8th final (I have 10 total in 3 weeks) + I'm sick + Not sleeping because playoff hockey. Rough time for duckaroosky, hopefully ducks give me something to live for tonight.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Well its Confirmed.. Beiksa is in for Andy Welinski.. Folks BEIKSA WILL PLAY TONIGHT.. Get your alcohol ready.. Im going to miss this game due a family event.. There will be alcohol there.. regardless I will be drunk.. Hope they win..

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Bieksa in sucks I don't care if welinski wasn't very sharp

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Good luck guys, we're watching two of the most manic teams in hockey haha can't even believe in series momentum in this one. Who knows who will show up hah

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
I'm still shocked they called GI on that
I actually respect the refs for protecting the goalies in that game. And it went both ways: when Perry was trying to stir things up at the other end, he was the only one that got called. Sure, could have been GI instead of roughing but it sent the same message: if you touch the goalie you get a penalty.

Reactions: ducks8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad