Shadow's Prospect Draft Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
VanIslander said:
Will the commish please get his act together!

Update the main page and make the list indicate who is up next.

We shouldn't each have to spend ten minutes doing mental gymnastics through the picks and double collating with the first page to try to figure out who is up next.

And PM the next guy who is up to draft! That goes for each of us, AND the commish.

I suggest.... this draft is stopped

until the mess is sorted out!

I will take you out of this draft if you don't apologize for this disrespectful post. This is totally unacceptable. You do not command me and call the shots! You actually need to get your act together. You are up after ORBluesFan you know! You messed this draft up!

Also just to let you know, I run this draft from my own free time and when I can I try to update it as much as possible and I am on at least once a day. This is a small draft for a reason because I don't have the time to run a large one but I think I've done well with what I've started. This draft will not be stopped because it doesn't have to be.

I will add the names to each pick since you guys need it though, but honestly don't know how you guys got confused over ORBluesFan picking.

Tylerr was skipped, wolfen and I then went up. I PM'ed ORBluesFan who was up next and he then made his pick, how hard was that to figure out gonzopher? VanIslander was then up, but he only posted talking on ORBluesFan's pick, Antero Niitymaki and doesn't make a pick of his own. Very confusing. His time then expires and randomcanuckfan becomes up, but without getting a PM because VanIslander didn't go. Although randomcanuckfan's time is expired, he never got a PM until bossy22 PM'ed him and we will count that to be the start of his time.

...One more thing, if you are up and never got a PM mention it while you post your selection. I'll make note of it.

randomcanuckfan is now up until 12:39a.m.!

VanIslander has a pick to make up... along with something else...

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
According to page one we are on pick # 53 at the beginning of round 6.

I have five picks already and my sixth rounder isn't due up - according to the first page list!!

So,... either the commish STILL hasn't updated the first page, or else I haven't missed a pick.

And, yes, nobody PM'd me to say I'm due up.

And please update the first page commish.

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
Just so everyone knows: I am very easily confused ... it's actually one of my defining character traits. But I realize that not everyone will be enamored with that trait, for a variety of reasons. So, due apologies to everyone for contributing to any ill will or wounded feelings that may have been occasioned or compounded by my earlier remarks ...

Cheers.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
VanIslander said:
According to page one we are on pick # 53 at the beginning of round 6.

I have five picks already and my sixth rounder isn't due up - according to the first page list!!

So,... either the commish STILL hasn't updated the first page, or else I haven't missed a pick.

And, yes, nobody PM'd me to say I'm due up.

And please update the first page commish.

I am doing it right now! I can't snap my fingers and it be done.

BTW, you have been skipped so you can make up your pick now if you want along with something else I believe you owe me.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Shadow -- Its tough running a draft and pleasing everyone. Thanks for the efforts and for updating the page. It was tough following the the picks and a few of us have commented on it so maybe its something to note if you start another draft sometime.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Well, I've waited long enough.

Anze Kopitar - C

XXX - Rostislav Olesz - Anthony Stewart
XXX - Anze Kopitar - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX

Brent Seabrook - Cam Barker
XXX - XXX

Kari Lehtonen

I've PM'd gonzopher as I beleive he's next.

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
Thanks, Bossy (and Vanislander) ... I'm at work now, but I'll be home in a couple hours, and I'll make my pick then.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
bossy22 said:
Shadow -- Its tough running a draft and pleasing everyone. Thanks for the efforts and for updating the page. It was tough following the the picks and a few of us have commented on it so maybe its something to note if you start another draft sometime.

This is only a 10 team draft so I never thought that anyone would get confused and we'd need the names beside the players. My mistake, a very small one at that, IMO, and I fixed it easily.

But when a small issue comes up like this that can easily be fixed, I don't appreciate a person going nuts and threatening to shut down the draft I've created. Along with tell me to get my act together when he's the reason for the current mess up! Don't tell me if VanIslander went when he was suppose to that there would have been a mess up.

Anyways, clearly VanIslander don't think I deserve an apology and I said I'd kick him out if he didn't give me one, but I'm not going to kick him out. Only reason is because I am not sure if anyone would take his place with this team already over 1/3rd picked and I really want to finish this draft. Alot of my time has been put into it, so I may as well finish the damn thing.

With this being said, gonzopher is now up!

randomcanuckfan has a pick to make up!

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
(RW) Alexander Radulov.

South Texas Tuskens
Thomas Vanek - Ryan Getzlaf - Nikolai Zherdev
XXX - Alexander Steen - Alexander Radulov
XXX - XXX - XXX

Niklas Kronwall - XXX
XXX - XXX

XXX

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
gonzopher said:
8 hours for leafs_fan, 8 hours for leafs_fan, 8 hours for monster_bertuzzi ... Am I up now?

Actually since monster_bertuzzi didn't get a PM his time shouldn't be able to expire. It should go from the time he got PM'ed, which is what I am going to do now.

I could use some help with this system too. If you notice the current person's time is up, PM the next person and post it in the thread you did so. This would be a great help to the draft and me. ;)

monster_bertuzzi is now up!

leafs_fan1001 has two picks to make up!

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
In that case ... South Texas selects rock and rolling (D) Noah Welch.

South Texas Tuskens
Thomas Vanek - Ryan Getzlaf - Nikolai Zherdev
XXX - Alexander Steen - Alexander Radulov
XXX - XXX - XXX

Niklas Kronwall - Noah Welch
XXX - XXX

XXX

... and good call on the PM-ing, Shadow ... that should help things quite a bit.

Cheers!

P.S. Bossy22 has now been PM'd.

RandomCanuckFan

Jan 23, 2005
I select Fredrik Sjostrom

Winnipeg Wildcats
Alexander Semin - Antoine Vermette - Fredrik Sjostrom
XXX - XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX

Fedor Tjutin - Steve Eminger
XXX - XXX

Marc-Andre Fleury

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Alexander Perezhogin - RW

XXX - Rostislav Olesz - Anthony Stewart
XXX - Anze Kopitar - Alexander Perezhogin
XXX - XXX - XXX

Brent Seabrook - Cam Barker
XXX - XXX

Kari Lehtonen

And randoncanuckfan has been PM'd

RandomCanuckFan

Jan 23, 2005
I select Trevor Daley

Winnipeg Wildcats
Alexander Semin - Antoine Vermette - Fredrik Sjostrom
XXX - XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX

Fedor Tjutin - Steve Eminger
Trevor Daley - XXX

Marc-Andre Fleury

vanislander has been PMed

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
My apologies - had a son born wee hrs Monday so am catching up with life a little.

Portland is pleased to select defenseman Mark Stuart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad