GDT: SF • Jan. 3 • Canada 1, United States 5 • Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Anyone blaming Subban needs to wake up. The entire team played like garbage and the first 3 goals Subban had zero chance to make a save.

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
Well this is quite shocking. Binnington has been terriic or this is a 6 or7 goal game. Gibson has not had all that much to do. I never expected this.

TieClark

Jun 14, 2011
This is the worst Canada has looked all tournament... how can you possibly come out like this for the semi's?

robdicks

Aug 10, 2008
Welland ON
Gibson has been incredible

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm because of the lack of tests he's had, but he really has looked good. Any time Canada has had a chane he has stifled it and we had one when it was 2-0, 3-0, and 4-0. I know it probably didn't mean much, but he has done his job for sure.

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
Difference is goaltending, Binnington already with more big saves than Subban.

How many hockey games does a team win when they don't score a goal??

:shakehead

Keep blasting Subban, sure he wasn't hot today... but everyone has sucked, not fair to put all blame on Subban.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
whoever is the vocal leader on this team better ****ing say something because that was a discraceful effort, and we won't get bronze playing like this.

The US has played fantastic, but 4-0 doesn't come from only one side playing well

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I guess that we can finally, for the pleasure of US fans, go from blaming Housley and Co to Spott and Co.

Honestly.....that's as close as a perfect game you can get.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Well, I'm off to bed boys, enjoy the rest of this **** show. :laugh: Hats off to Team USA though, executed their game plan to perfection and deserve to be in the position they're in right now. Good luck in the gold medal game.

Dynamo81

Mar 21, 2008
Aussie in Moscow
jpicsexiaduvysym3hmm.gif

Sep 19, 2008
Anyone blaming Subban needs to wake up. The entire team played like garbage and the first 3 goals Subban had zero chance to make a save.

That's right

Canada was turning puck over and just didn't get off to a good start, down 2-0 early and then down 3-0 in the 2nd. Real shame

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Difference is goaltending, Binnington already with more big saves than Subban.

The only goal that could be blamed on Subban was the 4th... More like USA starting to get more and better chances but no finishing on those opportunities.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009

He did not come up with a big save, but he is hardly to blame.

A lot of very so-called top prospects need to look in the mirror and answer to how flat they came out today. Pathetic effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->