Serious Discussion About Discrimination

Do you hate discrimination?

• Total voters

Mr. Met

Nov 8, 2017
I do not want an infraction but they know who they are.
Ok how about let's focus on the positives about this website.

Are there any posters in particular that make you feel welcomed and included? Feel free to @ them if you feel comfortable in doing so.

Reactions: Guerzy and Vegan

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
True story;

@Vegan once tried in a back-channel chatroom, to broker a deal with a moderator to have me banned from this subforum because I made a thread about chicago-styled italian Beef sandwiches and while I thought I was just talking lunch with my bros, I guess he got triggered and now has a big 'ole Italian BEEF with Me!

So let's not kid ourselves about the kind of discrimination that goes on around here, every. Singled-out. DAY.

SERIOUSLY

There was a guy that got lol'd upon for hours the other day, who just didn' believe hockey is a fixed scam. He was totally lol'd out of here with extreme indiscrimination. So maybe perhaps take the ignoramus goggles off and see the light of the enlightened world for once.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I discriminate against people who discriminate. Especially racist f***bois.

hrc11973_detail.jpg

Live by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KareemTrustfund

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
@stanislav

Being a different color in a world with primarily white and black people can be daunting. I am a tinted grey, which means I look like one of those twiggy aliens from outer space. People always make stereotypes about me, like saying I sleep inside the white noise of my television set or that I breastfeed my dog (Umm guys, I'm a male! ) But do you know what I say to these people? I take the high road and say I'll murder them and put their bones in my bone collection jar.

Last edited:
Reactions: stanislav

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
@stanislav

Being a different color in a world with primarily white and black people can be daunting. I am a tinted grey, which means I look like one of those twiggy aliens from outer space. People always make stereotypes about me, like saying I sleep inside the white noise of my television set or that I breastfeed my dog (Umm guys, I'm a male! ) But do you know what I say to these people? I take the high road and say I'll murder them and put their bones in bone collection jar.

#WalrusLivesMatter

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
@stanislav

Being a different color in a world with primarily white and black people can be daunting. I am a tinted grey, which means I look like one of those twiggy aliens from outer space. People always make stereotypes about me, like saying I sleep inside the white noise of my television set or that I breastfeed my dog (Umm guys, I'm a male! ) But do you know what I say to these people? I take the high road and say I'll murder them and put their bones in my bone collection jar.

bunk dude, grind those f***ers up and snort 'em

no time for intolerant people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad