Pre-Game Talk: Series Preview: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We've got four days left, might as well have a little pre-series talk here.

Series schedule:
Thursday April 12 - at Tampa Bay 7 PM
Saturday April 14 - at Tampa Bay 3 PM
Monday April 16 - at New Jersey 7:30 PM
Wednesday April 18 - at New Jersey 7:30 PM
*Saturday April 21 - at Tampa Bay TBD
*Monday April 23 - at New Jersey TBD
*Wednesday April 25 - at Tampa Bay TBD
*-if neccesary

Season series (NJD 3-0); red - at NJ, blue - at TB
Oct. 17 New Jersey 5-4 (SO)
Feb. 17 New Jersey 4-3
Mar. 24 New Jersey 2-1

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
Let's go Devils! Hoping to be at game 1. This is the matchup I wanted. I think we can play with these guys. Will be a lot of fun to watch. I'm just so happy we made it back to the playoffs where we belong. Been a long tough road.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
post2.jpg

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
So glad the Saturday game is at 3. I have tickets to the Red Bulls game at 1 and the Mets game at 7. I'm gonna go to a bar in Newark after the Bulls game and just go straight to Citi field from there.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
So glad the Saturday game is at 3. I have tickets to the Red Bulls game at 1 and the Mets game at 7. I'm gonna go to a bar in Newark after the Bulls game and just go straight to Citi field from there.
That sounds like the best day ever. If the weather is nice maybe I'll get cheap Mets tickets and head to McFadden's for the Devil game.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Won’t be up north until the week of game 6 so I won’t be able to see the first two home games, but I’m gonna try and get to as many of the Tampa games as possible. I love that game 2 is a 3:00 PM start. Can get home early enough to enjoy Saturday night with the wife.

And I like our chances.

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
That sounds like the best day ever. If the weather is nice maybe I'll get cheap Mets tickets and head to McFadden's for the Devil game.

Supposed to be in the 60s or 70s if I remember correctly. It's also fireworks night! lol

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I guess we'll be on NBC?

Depends on where you are located. Col-Nsh is on at the same time so it seems like they are going with the regional reverse mirror approach. Nj-Tampa on NBC in the east and likely CNBC in the west (NBCSN has Man City Tottenham at the same time).

Reactions: Ronnie Bass

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You know what? f*** it man! Devils in 7! Even if we don't win, I would be shocked if we were out in less than 6 and I don't think we're getting eliminated at home.

Some team is gonna upset someone this round and I think we'd be the biggest upset. I don't see the CBJ beating Washington as an upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad