GDT: SensPens2: Value of Sid to anywhere E5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Current theory: Mike Johnston was paying off a huge gambling debt by purposely throwing the prior 3 games.

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
??

Canucks got a 1st line winger.

Far from it.

The only reason he was put on the wing was because he was outplayed by McCann and Horvat down the middle for both 2nd and 3rd line C roles.

He was carried by the twins against the Flames and has showed nothing in the past three outings. I think he's a solid 3C in a checking role, nothing more.

Glad to see Bonino is doing well for you guys. How's Clendening looked?

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
He didn't earn it. And Kunitz is a liability to turn it over.

he doesn't have to "earn it". everyone with eyes can see how frustrated he is out there. a smart coach would get him out there to try to relieve that stress. And he doesn;t have to put kuni out there with, contrary to popular belief.

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
he doesn't have to "earn it". everyone with eyes can see how frustrated he is out there. a smart coach would get him out there to try to relieve that stress. And he doesn;t have to put kuni out there with, contrary to popular belief.

An empty net goal doesnt relieve stress to a good player. I don't even consider empty nets real goals in my beer league when I score them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad