GDT: Sens @ Wings: Colin White's Debut | 7:00 EST on TSN5, RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
And another guy who has never scored in the NHL beats Ottawa with a shootout goal. Quite the game, with all kinds of bizarre goals & ups & downs but they came from behind to send it into overtime & lost on the 7th shooter in the skills competition. Obviously not the result they wanted but considering how bad it looked to start the game with injuries especially on defence they hung in there & had every opportunity to win it. Good for them to come away with a point in this one but they have to win tomorrow.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
I don't think it mattered who was shooting. They all missed.

And ya didn't Ryan get hurt in the third? He is always shooting in our first 3 guys so I'm pretty sure he was unavailable.

OT was unreal. But I'm annoyed we didn't bury one given Mrazek is absurd at shootouts.

I missed him getting injured as I wasn't able to catch the first portion of the third. I figured he was likely injured but Boucher has some strange choices at times so I couldn't be sure...

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
The positives are that they played a pretty good game. Can't believe Hoffman didn't score on that chance in OT.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory again! Figured we would lose in ot or shootout tonight then get smoked tomorrow...even if we make it in I'm honestly contemplating not bothering with playoff tickets at this point, the teams in a funk and straight up panicking but I blame the unbelievable run of horrific injuries that seems to never stop with this team. Thought ek65s injury would have paid the injury gods off for a few years alas it has only made them hungrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad