GDT: Sens @ Wings: Colin White's Debut | 7:00 EST on TSN5, RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
Ryan better not have been available to shoot for some reason, no excuses otherwise not having him in there. Burrows?! Really?!

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
They played hard and flat out dominated at times. It was a weird game, but we got a point and we're trending in the right direction.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I believe Bobby was not on the bench for the last few minutes of regulation. Probably injured too given our crap luck lately in that dept.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
That was so cool that svech shot then you guys countered him with white. Fun OT and shoot out!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
They played hard and flat out dominated at times. It was a weird game, but we got a point and we're trending in the right direction.

We aren't trending in any direction. Team needs to show up for 60 minutes, and they have still lost 5 in a row despite the loser point. They need WINS right now.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Ryan better not have been available to shoot for some reason, no excuses otherwise not having him in there. Burrows?! Really?!

Ryan didn't get a shift after the mid point of the third. I doubt he was available.

Another man down it seems.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

I don't think it mattered who was shooting. They all missed.

And ya didn't Ryan get hurt in the third? He is always shooting in our first 3 guys so I'm pretty sure he was unavailable.

OT was unreal. But I'm annoyed we didn't bury one given Mrazek is absurd at shootouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad