Confirmed with Link: Sens sign Max McCormick

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Like this signing ,i like Max his grit and hustle style .Makes me believe there is a nhl player there

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Cool. I like McCormick.

On the other hand, is Dorion just re-signing all these players to say he did something? :laugh:

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I really like McCormick he's a heart and soul guy who won't back down from anyone but fighting way out of his weight class will get him hurt badly one day. He has to learn to pick and choose his opponents a bit better.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
8b478ea94c6fa875e8d0868f419e7cfe.jpg

Gotta love Max

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
I've been rooting for Max ever since the rookie tournament where he and Dzingel fought those two goon brothers from the OHL, and won. Soon after I learned that he and Dzingel were taken in the 6th & 7th round at the draft, and played at Ohio together.

Pretty damn cool if you ask me. Hoping they both make it eventually.

DuckedUpOnQuack

Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa
I've been rooting for Max ever since the rookie tournament where he and Dzingel fought those two goon brothers from the OHL, and won. Soon after I learned that he and Dzingel were taken in the 6th & 7th round at the draft, and played at Ohio together.

Pretty damn cool if you ask me. Hoping they both make it eventually.

It was the Rupert fools from Toronto. We now own Ryan Rupert courtesy of the Phaneuf trade

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
I really like Max.

Would love to see him become a Gallacher/Marchand-lite.

He's a great "new age enforcer". More of an energy guy who has some skill, but will throw iwth anyone like Neiler. Love it

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
It was the Rupert fools from Toronto. We now own Ryan Rupert courtesy of the Phaneuf trade

Haha small world.

The fights weren't as great as I remembered them, but those two had been running around all game so it was hilarious seeing them both get put in their places.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad