Confirmed with Link: Sens re-sign Patrick Sieloff (1 year, $650k AAV)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
giphy.gif

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I thought they said he'll probably not get a chance after CMac hit.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
No complaint from me. Senators need more physical hard to play against players and he provides some of that for the BSens and as a potential call-up if needed.

source

Jul 13, 2008
The guy who nearly ended Clarke MacArthur's career because of a needless hit during a scrimmage in training camp when CMac had his head down.

****ing *******.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
No complaint from me. Senators need more physical hard to play against players and he provides some of that for the BSens and as a potential call-up if needed.

They need more talent.

I'm whatever about the player. But I mean. Aren't there a hundred sieloffs lying around. We didn't have to sign the one who laid out a star player in a fan friendly scrimmage.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
With Harpur, England, Jaros and Burgendoefer already signed, the B-Sens needed an offensive D, not another shutdown guy with limited offense.

The offense is pretty stacked, but they won't be able to score if the D can't move the puck effectively.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
With Harpur, England, Jaros and Burgendoefer already signed, the B-Sens needed an offensive D, not another shutdown guy with limited offense.

The offense is pretty stacked, but they won't be able to score if the D can't move the puck effectively.

Would you rather they had let him walk? He's still a reasonable prospect with a shot at the NHL albeit as a bottom pair guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad