OT: Sens Lounge XCVII: "Zorf; 21 times!" Edition

What is more satisfying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Im a big fan of Better Call Saul. Well worth the watch.

My bf loved Better Call Saul.

I really loved Master of None (but it is a but girlier).

The Keepers is a really dark and depressing series regarding a murder in the late 60s. It's fascinating but covers some very heavy, tragic material.

If you liked Breaking Bad you'll like Better Call Saul obviously.

Ozark has been half decent. New season of Narcos to check out too

Thanks y'all

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
+1 for Better Call Saul. Thought it was going to be a dumb cash-grab but it's so much more. I think it could end up surpassing Breaking Bad honestly.

My trip is finally over. Back to Ottawa tonight. I think I ate, drank and explored enough for a few years at least.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Better Call Saul and Master of None are both excellent.

Personally prefer MoN, but to each his own.

Also, today marks one year since I adopted my pup.

21231349_10214041826980575_1336460287022789642_n.jpg

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Dogs are such loyal animals aren't they? We have 2 pugs ourselves. 1 turns 8 in September and the other turned 9 in July. Couldn't ask for no better animal.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I saw an add for a movie about people being trapped in a pool because they don't get out before the cover gets put on.

I...I... don't even know like is this the state we have gotten to? Is this the best we can come up with? Did someone really it through a meeting and decide "Yes. We should fund this project with real money."

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Horror movies are the most profitable movies out there. Cheap to make, usually have a pretty consistent return, and they don't even really have to be any good.

This is a trend that's not going away for a while.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I saw an add for a movie about people being trapped in a pool because they don't get out before the cover gets put on.

I...I... don't even know like is this the state we have gotten to? Is this the best we can come up with? Did someone really it through a meeting and decide "Yes. We should fund this project with real money."

huge.7.39152.JPG

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
All is quiet on the HIPA front... Is today a true "labour day" for her you think?

Haha no baby!! I'm still 2 days away from my due date... But I'm officially impatient and this baby isn't in any rush it seems.

Got to enjoy the weekend though!

But these weekdays off are not good on my finances... I keep online shopping!

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

If this is a B style movie it could be hilarious. Although I'm someone whose favorite movie is Chopping Mall so.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Trying to decide on a tv series to watch.

Has anyone watched any of

Master of None
Better Call Saul
The Keepers

that can make a recommendation.

Loved Master of None. Better Call Saul was decent though I was expecting more.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
On the tv front,the handmade tale is fantastic. American gods is a fantastic light hearted modern fantasy. The expanse is the best sci-fi show on tv. Which granted isn't sayin g much.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
On the tv front,the handmade tale is fantastic. American gods is a fantastic light hearted modern fantasy. The expanse is the best sci-fi show on tv. Which granted isn't sayin g much.

The Expanse is a lot of fun. Handmaid's Tale is next level though - miss that show already.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Over the past two weekends, I hung out with two little cousins (both 5 and 6) and each time I felt incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. Is that normal?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I have seen plenty of people talk on this site about how the mods are so strict, and that Reddit is so much better. But I have never got an infraction on this site and I swear that half the threads I start on Reddit are removed for a stupid rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad