OT: Sens Lounge XCVII: "Zorf; 21 times!" Edition

What is more satisfying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Yeah I've heard Ha Long Bay is incredible as well. But I'm a bit beached-out after Ko Phi Phi tbh.

Aw poo. You should have really went to Da Nang! It is incredible. Got the chance to have my cousins take me there last summer, then a day trip to a mountain resort/amusement park close by (forgot name).

I know tourists also love going to the nearby town of Hoi An, super amazing market place that derives from rich history with great food. Try those places next time!

Though, Hanoi is still awesome!

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
I havent really checked this site much lately... come by and see that Alexei Yashin is voted #4 all time greatest Senator...
What is wrong with you people

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Aw poo. You should have really went to Da Nang! It is incredible. Got the chance to have my cousins take me there last summer, then a day trip to a mountain resort/amusement park close by (forgot name).

I know tourists also love going to the nearby town of Hoi An, super amazing market place that derives from rich history with great food. Try those places next time!

Though, Hanoi is still awesome!

I wish I had more time in Vietnam, no question. I like it way more than Thailand. I guess I will just have to come back!

Vietnamese food is so good it's bonkers. I had very little appreciation for it before this trip.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I wish I had more time in Vietnam, no question. I like it way more than Thailand. I guess I will just have to come back!

Vietnamese food is so good it's bonkers. I had very little appreciation for it before this trip.

Vietnamese food may be my favourite food... it is so freaking good!!! I haven't been for so long so may need to get some soon

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Cartoon Network sent my ISP a wonderful email today about the illegal download of an episode of Rick and Morty. My ISP then forwarded the email and then sent me one of their own warning me that illegal downloads are a no-no.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Cartoon Network sent my ISP a wonderful email today about the illegal download of an episode of Rick and Morty. My ISP then forwarded the email and then sent me one of their own warning me that illegal downloads are a no-no.

The next step is to throw it in the trash and continue on as normal.

Do not respond.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Vietnam is way better than Thailand. Out of the SE Asian countries I visited I would rate them:

Myanmar
Laos
Vietnam
Malaysia
Cambodia
Thailand
Singapore

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
The ISP has to forward them. Right holders companies send the notices hoping to get suckers to pay the "settlement" fee and scare off some of the downloaders. Ignore it as said before me.

Although it's weird the ISP would send you their own mail since they don't care.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON

I also think you can ignore these, although I used to get these too and they kind of creeped me out... just in that logically you have to think there will be some kind of crackdown eventually.

i subscribed to a vpn service, there are lots but i got one called windscribe which was on sale for $30 for a year. For me it was worth it just for the peace of mind

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The entertainment stuff I care about I always just get legally, not to get into a big debate but if someone creates something artistically that brings joy to my life I will gladly pay for it.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I look at the legal methods too.
Though I will admit that some of it boils down to convenience.
GoT I probably would have paid a couple bucks an episode to watch day of /day after.

But Bell has it so the only way online to watch, is if you subscribe to cable and get TMN.
Otherwise you have to wait for another few weeks to be available on some services like Google Play.

So yeah, I found other methods to watch (drove to someone who had HBO).

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Yeah I got one of those notices for the last episode of Game of Thrones. Hadn't received one at all for any of the previous episodes or seasons.

I gladly pay for the majority of the streams I watch, mostly the sports channels and Netflix/Crave TV.

I had to laugh in that notice when it said it was very easy to watch HBO legally in Canada, like mentioned above, if you don't have cable, it's anything but easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad