OT: Sens Lounge LXXXXI - Curling in the squat rack? HURRY HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
"The only one that is a great time in the morning and then I can do it for a few weeks ago and I will be a good day. Thanks"

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
https://www.reddit.com/r/EmpireDidNothingWrong/top/?sort=top&t=all

9KaQjBw.jpg

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Is this an iPhone thing?

None of my devices predict a god damned thing.

Yup. There's a feature on iPhone that offers the three most likely words you want to use based on most frequent word use. Predictive text. If you have an iPhone, you can activate it by going to Settings>General>Keyboard>Predictive.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Top Three 90's Movies:

1. Braveheart
2. Rob Roy
3. Shawshank Redemption*

Top Five 90's Comedies:

1. Dumb and Dumber
2. Both Ace Ventura's*
3. Happy Gilmore
4. Mrs. Doubtfire
5. Austin Powers

Honourable mention to Liar Liar, Cable Guy, Tommy Boy and Black Sheep

Top Five 90's Non-Comedies:

1. Braveheart*
2. Rob Roy
3. Shawshank Redemption*
4. Goodfellas
5. Saving Private Ryan
6. Silence of the Lambs
7. Seven

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch but that's a good start.

Totally forgot to mention Jurassic Park in there.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Had beers with Glenn Healy last night :laugh:

He's a right on fella

I had a beer with Shayne Corson once. Guy was not a fan of Ed Belfour.

If we're exchanging old ex leaf beer stories lol

My favourite story about meeting NHLers or ex-NHLers is the time I shared an elevator ride and a ~150ft walk with Jeremy Roenick. The man is... Unique.

4/10, would not recommend.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
1. Pulp Fiction
3. The Matrix

Top Five 90's Comedies:

1. Dogma
2. The Big Lebowski
3. Groundhog Day
4. Office Space
5. Happy Gilmore

Top Five 90's Non-Comedies:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. The Matrix
3. The Usual Suspects
4. Fight Club
5. The Sixth Sense
6. Forest Gump
7. Tombstone

Kids, BRaveheart, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barells, Independence Day . . . it goes on and on. Lots of good stuff in the 90s

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
My favourite story about meeting NHLers or ex-NHLers is the time I shared an elevator ride and a ~150ft walk with Jeremy Roenick. The man is... Unique.

4/10, would not recommend.

No joke, at one point the group of us left and Healy started playing bagpipes on the street :laugh:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Is this an iPhone thing?

None of my devices predict a god damned thing.

Not necessarily. My predictive text comes from the Facebook messenger app. And I use Android. As Caeldan said it produces 3 words for you to choose from above the dialogue box. So you just keep clicking the middle word and see what comes out (that's how I did mine anyway).

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
In other news, I destroyed my knee last night. I was taking a home run swing in beer league softball to try and tie the game in the last inning, my cleat got caught in the dirt as the rest of my body kept going. Dropped me like a sack of potatoes.

It has swollen up above and around the knee cap and I can't walk.. I've torn my MCL before, albeit the opposite knee, so I'm not looking forward to the diagnosis.

On a positive note, physical injuries suck but things could always be worse.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Not necessarily. My predictive text comes from the Facebook messenger app. And I use Android. As Caeldan said it produces 3 words for you to choose from above the dialogue box. So you just keep clicking the middle word and see what comes out (that's how I did mine anyway).

I did?
I use SwiftKey keyboard on Android and yeah it gives suggestions. Mine goes like this...

I think we should be able to get to the gym today and I think I might try to get the best way to recover from a good workout is an awesome shake from <name of person who used to work at a local supplement store>

So it's a bit out of date since it's been like two years since he worked there.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I did?
I use SwiftKey keyboard on Android and yeah it gives suggestions. Mine goes like this...

I think we should be able to get to the gym today and I think I might try to get the best way to recover from a good workout is an awesome shake from <name of person who used to work at a local supplement store>

So it's a bit out of date since it's been like two years since he worked there.

mmm... I meant hawt. My bad.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Slept on a stone bench in the Montreal airport. Would not recommend.

Last edited:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Edit: I didn't google before asking questions I then found the answer to so here is a funny picture

hFe2qU4.jpg

Last edited:

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Odd. My sons mother asked me to keep our kid for the week (it was suppose to be her week) because she has out of town guests coming. No worries. I asked who it was and she said a girl that she knows from her online job and her partner and that they are traveling across Canada for the summer. Neat.
Side note, I have her blocked on facebook after our break up 5 years ago, but we have mutual friends. So last night my friends feed pops up saying he checked into Boston Pizza with XXXX. XXXX is a guy from Texas my ex and I know from our Warcraft days. She and him started an online relationship after she got divorced from her husband (the guy she left me for)

Why would she lie to me about whom was visiting her? I am happy she is in a relationship with this guy, he is nice and treats her well, unlike her ex-husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad