GDT: SENS in Vancouver, Tuesday night 10:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
1st game of their 3 game Western Road Trip.

Why aren't the SENS wearing their 25th Anniversary patch the first half of this season??????? They're still wearing the 100th NHL patch!

51SHS3UtGiL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Last edited:

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
If the team wants to maintain a playoff position place in the standings, it must gain 12 points every 10 games. I am hoping for 2 wins and one loss on this Western swing triplet with wins in Vancouver and Calgary as I expect a loss against Edmonton given Edmonton's strong team, Sens 2nd game in 2 days and team tiredness at the end of the trip.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
The return of the King.

Chabot the Ist, if only Bobby Lou were still in Vancouver for an epic goalie v defence matchup.

Condon starts

So we have someone that's Ryan Miller's equal, assuming his carcass is still tending goal these days.
This is as easy as it gets, even with Chabot dragging Borowiecki around on the blueline.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Any news on Hoffman?

Putting young players in a position where they can succeed huh?

edit: Hoffman is sick

Last edited:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Even though I probably don't want Chabot with Boro, I like the other two pairings.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Chabot with Boro ohhhh baby here we go. Can he go lower than -5 from pre-season??

In all seriousness I hope he does well at RD. Can't be that easy transitioning to that position.

SensEnforcer

Nov 23, 2008
Melbourne
Young kid with talent paired with tough guy that can protect him on the ice and hasnt played a bad game yet.
It just doesn't make sense guy!

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
If Chabot is playing beside Boro that means he is going to get very favourable deployment. He is more likely to have an easier time playing his game next to Boro than he would be next to Phaneuf purely because of the type of competition he'll face.

Uchiha

Jun 14, 2014
If Chabot is playing beside Boro that means he is going to get very favourable deployment. He is more likely to have an easier time playing his game next to Boro than he would be next to Phaneuf purely because of the type of competition he'll face.
Quality of teammates is more important than quality of competition.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Chabot with Boro means he's likely getting the butter soft deployment that Wideman and Boro typically got. Nothing wrong with that.

Chabot will probably also get PP time, as will Brown. Should be fun if you ask me.

I'm more worried about Wideman playing with Phaneuf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad