Pre-Game Talk: SENS in the (other) Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I don’t trust them down there to play young guys or do the right thing
They do what they are told down there don't they? Doesn't KK play the GB system down there? Playing vets with young guys is how they learn how to play in the pros isn't it? Maybe they are just a lousy team & no coach could have done better down there or up here for that matter. They don't seem to be getting any goaltending down there either or maybe there are getting too many goalies? :laugh:

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
It wasn't a fair game. The Caps played last night. If the Sens had a chance to have a long practice like that too they would have won for sure.

Reactions: 2CHAINZ

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
We've been playing very exciting hockey for a while now ever since Boucher stopped using the boring style he had been using up until February. We keep losing but it's fun to watch. Perfect for the tank.

giphy.gif

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I feel so bad for Boro... :(

Looks like another concussion. *****ing sucks. Would be another one within an extremely short time period, and he’s still wearing a tinted visor which leads me to believe he still had some symptoms and then like the G that he is just goes in defending Duchene and not giving a ****.

I hope he’s okay.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I feel so bad for Boro... :(

Looks like another concussion. *****ing sucks. Would be another one within an extremely short time period, and he’s still wearing a tinted visor which leads me to believe he still had some symptoms and then like the G that he is just goes in defending Duchene and not giving a ****.

I hope he’s okay.

They should keep Boro out the remainder of the season so he recovers fully. There is no reason to risk his career and the quality of his post NHL life fighting goons. I blame Dorion for not dressing a bigger more capable forward to handle that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad