Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Just a prediction....... :thumbu:

DVj-zG3XkAEfhnB.jpg

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Just win?

You talking to Nashville right? Sens need to get this tank train back on the tracks.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
I dislike the karma of intentionally tanking. Always try to win. Always.

Nah. You should do whatever it takes to obtain the best results for the long term. In this league, finishing bottom five gets you top young players and that gets you better results and cost certainty for a bit while you get better. So I can't object to being smart.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Nah. You should do whatever it takes to obtain the best results for the long term. In this league, finishing bottom five gets you top young players and that gets you better results and cost certainty for a bit while you get better. So I can't object to being smart.

But top players don't always pan out. Best results long term would be too painful for many here, and it still doesn't guarantee it will actually work.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

Meh. Colorado finished last this past season by a mile and came away with Cale Makar. The 19th placed team ended up getting a much better prospect.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Wow, other than STONE, there's not much talent after that first line!
Ryan could be back before the trade deadline. If we keep the current lineup, I do wonder if they put him left wing in Smith's spot or we keep Stone, Ryan or Gaborik on RW. The last time we had 3 right wingers with this much talent was Alfie, Hossa, Havlat. Stack the top 6 or spread out the scoring?

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Arvidsson knew it was Boro and bailed, nice opportunity for Stone

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon
two wrestling takedowns in a row on Gaborik and no call...gonna be one of those nights i guess...

Reactions: Pomee

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Apologies if this has been addressed, but does anyone know what it keeping Dzingel away? I hope all is OK with him and his family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad