Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Montreal, Sunday 1:00pm on SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Chabot understands the long term implications of a win.

Young, good and smart kid.

Reactions: Alex1234

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
i cant believe i watched the whole thing. Even the habs fans there could barely get out an ole ole with any conviction.

sleepers

May 16, 2013
Stockholm
Bad feeling for the fans and the city... the team doesnt look very interested in winning or trying and the link coach player should be quite rough at the moment. No goals on last 14 pps either. Too much to say and of course I cant know but looks like Karlsson doesnt even want to stay at the moment. Not a good situation. Organisation in need of a revamp?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
hmmmm . . . it is what it is. If you think it's a question, then it is. If you don't think it's a question and that I just like to see my name in the thread, so be it. ;)
Well I guess to answer it. Seeing our players play like crap is never good. Ever. Tank or not. My ideal situation is we never lose another game this year make it to the playoffs continue to win and win the cup.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Chabot shouldn't sweat that play everyone who's ever played D for the Sens has at least one play like that including EK and Chabot's mistake made no difference in the game.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Bad feeling for the fans and the city... the team doesnt look very interested in winning or trying and the link coach player should be quite rough at the moment. No goals on last 14 pps either. Too much to say and of course I cant know but looks like Karlsson doesnt even want to stay at the moment. Not a good situation. Organisation in need of a revamp?

TO be honest if Melnyk asked ALfie back on hands and knees and guaranteed top chedda for Karlsson some good will would be restored. Letting him go twice was a Euge mistake, imo.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
There is no way at this point to have Boucher back next year.
Players wont be keen to come here to play for him and probably a few are looking forward to going elsewhere. Turris may have wanted to stay but he looked as though he had been let out of prison in his first few games with Nashville.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Aplaud and move on

Let's showcase some morons against the Devils now

Morons who are afraid of being injured and won't play 100% till TDL

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
2-1-0 last 3 games guys. Stop with all the negative comment.

:sarcasm:

Oh they work hard.. i think that's what scared me the most.. if they really work hard as a team.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
2 goals, 3 assists in Turris's last 18 games in Nashville.

Whatever prison he was let out of in Ottawa, Nashville appears to have put him back into.

Looks like Duchene has 12 points in his last 18 games. I guess without team success that number doesn't matter as much. But it's a good omen for next season.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Terrible game today, after 2 straight wins I was hoping we'd string together a few wins to salvage our season. Got to think this is a lost season and we can pick things up better next year.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
2 goals, 3 assists in Turris's last 18 games in Nashville.

Whatever prison he was let out of in Ottawa, Nashville appears to have put him back into.
Hmmm That must ease the pressure on Dorion especially since Duchene has been coming along nicely recently- a complete switch from the early days.

Nevertheless no matter how Turris is doing,Bouchers system is not one that is likely to draw players here, quite the opposite.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Terrible game today, after 2 straight wins I was hoping we'd string together a few wins to salvage our season. Got to think this is a lost season and we can pick things up better next year.
Salvage in what way? Season was done a while back

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
The Karlsson/Chabot experiment needs to come to an end, those two seem to be always on the ice when a goal against is scored. Not only do they need a #1 goalie or a goalie for the future, they also need to revamp the defence that can't seem to get out of their own end. Hopefully, they can unload a number of players at the deadline & the coach & his god-awful systems at the end of the season, they're brutal to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad