Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Florida, Mon 7:30pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If I ever, EVER see Claesson pivot AWAY from the ****ING PUCK CARRIER when he's defending against the rush ever again, I swear to god, I'm going to drive down to the Sensplex for their next practice with every intention of chewing him out in person, get denied ice or locker room access entry by security, and just stand in the hallway by myself thinking about how much I dislike him as a hockey player while remembering where I parked and reminding myself I need to get milk on the way home.

That'll show him.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If we're going to lose games in a lost season, it is admittedly less painful to see the goals go in against us due to crazy bounces off of skates and stuff.

I don't mind the losing, I just feel better when we don't look like the Cleveland Browns while doing so.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Seems to me that there is no way a goalie can stop a puck if he has a player running into him at the same time.

This one was probably close so I'd like to see it again but It shouldn't be a goal if the player is in the crease before the puck and then deflect it in the net inside the blue paint

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I wouldn't say that. They looked pretty overwhelmed in the 2nd. EK's been playing more in the 3rd and it shows.

Yeah the entire team looked overwhelmed in the second. I felt that pair did a good job maintaining structure and keeping the puck out of the middle of the ice. Was a lot of scrambling in the first two periods, didn't seem to be the Ceci-Harpur pair struggling.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yeah the entire team looked overwhelmed in the second. I felt that pair did a good job maintaining structure and keeping the puck out of the middle of the ice. Was a lot of scrambling in the first two periods, didn't seem to be the Ceci-Harpur pair struggling.

Well considering they were the pair that got the most toi in the 2nd, it's hard to argue they didn't also struggle.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Well considering they were the pair that got the most toi in the 2nd, it's hard to argue they didn't also struggle.

Meh, zone time alone doesn't indicate struggling. Obviously you'd like to attack but its whats happening when the opposition has zone time which is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad