Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Edmonton, Saturday Night 10-00 pm on CBC

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
This will be a great game - Condon's got big shoes to fill after last nights game

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
This will be a great game - Condon's got big shoes to fill after last nights game
I find Condon always steps up best when things are difficult (lots of injuries, slim expectations for a win) but struggles more when we expect a win against bottom dwellers.

Reactions: Altimus

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
I actually don't mind the idea of 7D 11F, since it gives the coach the ability to double shift the forwards that are "going" in the game, and helps shelter the two rookie D.

But if he keeps doing it, why not just send down Alex Formenton? I really want to see him or Brown play tonight

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I would like to see Brown in there for at least couple more games. Formenton should be returned.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I would like to see Brown in there for at least couple more games. Formenton should be returned.

I too want to see Brown a little bit more before White return. Dorion said that White is ahead of schedule and started to shot puck already. At almost 4-5 weeks already since he broke he wrist.

And, IMO, White will be kept with the big club.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
I too want to see Brown a little bit more before White return. Dorion said that White is ahead of schedule and started to shot puck already. At almost 4-5 weeks already since he broke he wrist.

And, IMO, White will be kept with the big club.
i can see them sending him down for a couple games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad