Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Columbus, 7pm on City TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Only caught the last 10 minutes....towards the very end they really turned it up and you could sense the equalizer was coming, 14 comes over the boards and completely neutralized everything, gameova!
What does 14 do on the ice at the very end of a 2-1 game ffs?
I get it Boucher is in love but doesnt he need a job next year to buy the ring?

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
What does 14 do on the ice at the very end of a 2-1 game ffs?
I get it Boucher is in love but doesnt he need a job next year to buy the ring?

From waivers to out on the ice in the dying seconds to tie the game... not complaining though because it lowers our chances of getting a goal exponentially.

Reactions: Alex1234

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I like McCormick . I think the agitation /grit he brings is something we don't have much of outside of boro

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Mac didnt run Bob ...the puck was loose and he was fumbling around trying to grab it outside his crease...He tripped over him ,Running him would look like Mike Hartman on Patrick Roy

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Mac didnt run Bob ...the puck was loose and he was fumbling around trying to grab it outside his crease...He tripped over him ,Running him would look like Mike Hartman on Patrick Roy

Maybe I did a poor job of describing it with the word "run", but to me it looked intentional, like an accidental on purpose hit of the goalie. Especially that there was contact with Bob's head, it looked unacceptable to me. Maybe I just have a soft spot for goalies.

Reactions: topshelf15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad