In the Penalty Box
Last game of the Western road trip. (3 games outta 4 nights) :mad:

24775248_10155935639591730_2487564954860444815_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: danielpalfredsson

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I'm past the point of caring, wake me up when Hamburglar 2 is coming out

Bobby Ryan should be waived, Jaros should be called up.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
95 pts is the average of the last 5 years to make the PO

We need 70 pts/110 still available

.636% pace

Only the 1st 9 teams in the league have that pace so far this year

Going to be reallllllllly tough but doable

But it has to start tonight

GSG

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Ah we're only 5 points back and a quarter ways through the season, there's plenty of hockey left. They're one win streak away from being right back in it.

"5 points back" is just a simplistic way of looking at the Senators situation.

There are four teams that Ottawa has to pass, in order to get into third place in the division...... the only realistic playoff spot they have any hope of getting to.

The team currently in third spot, in the division also has a game in hand on Ottawa.

These four teams, that Ottawa has to pass, are not all going to have losing streaks all at the same time and allow Ottawa, IF they can put together a winning streak, to pass them all by. Sometimes these teams will be playing each other and being in the same division they'll be playing each other more often than not, and one team is going to come out with 2 points.......... therefore making Ottawa (only 5 points back!) chances of making the playoffs extremely slim, at best.

Playoff Probabilities Report | Hockey-Reference.com

Ottawa Senators Playoff Chances - Sports Club Stats

Reactions: Chip Chipperson

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I'm past the point of caring, wake me up when Hamburglar 2 is coming out

Bobby Ryan should be waived, Jaros should be called up.

Under what conditions would the Senators be able to put Ryan on "waivers"?

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Usually 3 of 6 in Cali is a win. Get 2 and I'll be happy.

Thankfully we play in a shit division and are somehow still in the playoff race

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
"5 points back" is just a simplistic way of looking at the Senators situation.

There are four teams that Ottawa has to pass, in order to get into third place in the division...... the only realistic playoff spot they have any hope of getting to.

The team currently in third spot, in the division also has a game in hand on Ottawa.

These four teams, that Ottawa has to pass, are not all going to have losing streaks all at the same time and allow Ottawa, IF they can put together a winning streak, to pass them all by. Sometimes these teams will be playing each other and being in the same division they'll be playing each other more often than not, and one team is going to come out with 2 points.......... therefore making Ottawa (only 5 points back!) chances of making the playoffs extremely slim, at best.

Playoff Probabilities Report | Hockey-Reference.com

Ottawa Senators Playoff Chances - Sports Club Stats

You can look at it through a pessimistic viewpoint and think it's impossible, or you can look at it through a positive viewpoint. What I said isn't false, it's a fact that they're 5 points out of a playoff spot. There's 55 games left to be played. You really think 5 points can't be made up in 55 games?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->