GDT: SENS in California (Kings), Thurs. 10:30pm on TSN

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
A key game in our quest for Dahlin. Could realistically finish this trip with a top 3 shot at first overall.

Yeppirs. If we lose this game i am gonna go 180 on Ceci, and suggest we double-shift him with Fa9 for the rest of the season. And trade Andy for a scrub or prospects so we can bring up the broken shooter-tutor from Bingo (i mean Belle-go)

Reactions: Chip Chipperson

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Why ffs is Claesson sitting? If the coach really wanted to send a message perhaps it shoulda been EK...(rest ur ankle son, youre obviously not healthy..& setting a poor example)

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Imo Dorion should package up Boucher's fav toys and trade them, so he is forced to play the kids.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
you dont sit KArlsson.
we, SENS fans, all agreed he was the best player in the world 6 months ago.
you dont sit your captain.
you dont sit your soon to be UFA superstar.

if he's injured, sure go ahead. but there is no positif message when sitting out your best player, to ever play for Ottawa. none.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
I have the utmost confidence that they will score a goal tonight.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I feel a win coming. Erik is going to show up Doughty for dragging him through this contract squabbles over the last week.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
I like the optimism but I'm prediction a carbon copy of last nights game. Except maybe they won't get shutout for a 3rd straight game but I'm not confident that'll happen. I am however pretty confident the PP will go 0 for x tonight again.

Kings 4 Sens 0

I might have an unpopular opinion but NONE of this is on the coach. It's ALL on the players. They can't hit the net, they can't make a proper pass, they skate like they're in mud and they never pay the price to make a play. They're always bailing out.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Tank tank tank... I watched some Dahlen highlights yesterday and damn son he looks better than Karlsson! I know karlsson is one of a kind but signing him to a long term likely 11 to 13 mill a year contract is ludicrous with his ankle injuries. He will decline as he gets into his 30s

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Tank tank tank... I watched some Dahlen highlights yesterday and damn son he looks better than Karlsson! I know karlsson is one of a kind but signing him to a long term likely 11 to 13 mill a year contract is ludicrous with his ankle injuries. He will decline as he gets into his 30s

No.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I like the optimism but I'm prediction a carbon copy of last nights game. Except maybe they won't get shutout for a 3rd straight game but I'm not confident that'll happen. I am however pretty confident the PP will go 0 for x tonight again.

Kings 4 Sens 0

I might have an unpopular opinion but NONE of this is on the coach. It's ALL on the players. They can't hit the net, they can't make a proper pass, they skate like they're in mud and they never pay the price to make a play. They're always bailing out.

It's unpopular because it's plain wrong. The players didn't all start playing like crap magically. It stems from the type of system they play. So while the blame is shared by all, the coach is far from being immune to it. He either doesn't know how to adjust in the face of adversity, or he is simply unwilling to do it.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Dahlin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->