GDT: SENS in California (Kings), Thurs. 10:30pm on TSN

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Fun fact...When Paul MacLean was in the hot seat of potentially being fired...we played the Kings and squeaked out a huge win, and he still got fired the next day...lol Boucher isn't obviously going to get fired, but something has got to give at this point if we lose again tonight, which all roads seem to point that being the case right now.
Wasn't it at home vs Vancouver?

Reactions: robsenz

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Until the Senators decide they are going to win puck battles and collect rebounds for shots every goalie will look unbeatable

Yeah they aren't getting many second or third chances. They're playing like a group of individuals, not a team.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Fun fact...When Paul MacLean was in the hot seat of potentially being fired...we played the Kings and squeaked out a huge win, and he still got fired the next day...lol Boucher isn't obviously going to get fired, but something has got to give at this point if we lose again tonight, which all roads seem to point that being the case right now.

Actually it was the Canucks.

Just saying :), haha. We won in OT.

edit: i'm too late.

Yes and Mika Z leading the way.

Yup, big game from him.

Too bad the total of those games he had with us can be counted on two hands, though.

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
Based on their last 10 games, I'm not overly optimistic for a victory. If a King player needs a couple of goals to reach a personal milestone, or break out of slump, there's a good chance that it will happen tonight. :(

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago

DQazufhUQAAlADs.jpg:large

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014

I remember he let out a huge fist pump as the buzzer went, almost like he knew it was a must-win and thought he saved his job.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
On top of everything

We got Tim Peel tonight:brrr:

Talk about luck...

If we win tonight I say we make the playoffs

If not ...

Winter ‘17-18 is going to be one of the longest in recent memories

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
I just wish after every loss in this 10-game slide Boucher, Karlsson and the other players would stop with the “we played a really good game, but they capitalized on their chances” in their interviews

Just admit you were bad and need to be better, why is Mark Stone the only guy calling out how bad they’re playing?

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Wouldn't surprise me if Boucher got let go and they put Crawford in charge. He did win a Stanley Cup after all!

5 1/2 hours to g0 :popcorn:

Reactions: Alex1234

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
My prediction is that if we keep on playing this badly until the outdoor game, AND lose the outdoor game, Boucher will be fired.
My predictions is if we lose to BUF

BTw FLO can pass us tonight when they host WIN if we lose...:mad:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->