Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Feb17-en-1200x500.jpg

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
After a disappointing win in OT on Thursday, I hope they can bounce back for this game. We really need the loss. Hopefully, Gaborik will revert back to his normal self.

I wish they could they have Melnyk coach for the rest of the season...

Reactions: Back in Black

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Sorry, meant this year!

Personally, I'm ok with never seeing them again. They remind me of 1997 when they had their iconic 2D Black & White jersey's and came out with that red swoosh jersey, with that god damn 3D Kiddy Crest. Now we have a sparkly Silver "O", something my baby sister sparkled on some clothing.

Back in Black baby!!!!

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I'm kind of done with the big O logo. They need a new proper jersey. Heck, I'd even go for a new name, new branding. Senators is a terrible name for a hockey team. Just terrible.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
I'm feeling so torn. On the one hand, I'd love to be able to draft Dahlin or Svechnikov, but on the other hand I'm going to this game, and I like to watch the Sens win... sooooo... here's hoping for a win in this game AND in the draft lottery! :D

Reactions: topshelf15

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I'm kind of done with the big O logo. They need a new proper jersey. Heck, I'd even go for a new name, new branding. Senators is a terrible name for a hockey team. Just terrible.

Won't be changed.
The team name predates the NHL, and was one of the Original NHL Franchises when it began it's inaugeral season over 100 years ago.

Reactions: Beville

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
After a disappointing win in OT on Thursday, I hope they can bounce back for this game. We really need the loss. Hopefully, Gaborik will revert back to his normal self.

I wish they could they have Melnyk coach for the rest of the season...

If Gaborik reverts to his normal self the tank is in a lot of trouble

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Sorry, meant this year!

Personally, I'm ok with never seeing them again. They remind me of 1997 when they had their iconic 2D Black & White jersey's and came out with that red swoosh jersey, with that god damn 3D Kiddy Crest. Now we have a sparkly Silver "O", something my baby sister sparkled on some clothing.

Back in Black baby!!!!

Too bad. It's by far the best jersey they've worn this season.

And this is why getting a bead on what your fans/customers actually want can be a frustrating endeavour.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Holy shit 60$ usd cheapest seats in the building f***.

if anyone has two tickets they wanna let go for 100$ anywhere in the building please pm me.!

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009

Throw in a new owner while at it? ;)

If Gaborik reverts to his normal self the tank is in a lot of trouble

I would've thought the only thing in jeopardy with classic Gaborik would be our ability to buy him out :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->