Sens GM loses notebook PC to water incident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Just wanted to inform the league and the general managers, that I may slightly hard to reach until Monday.

My girlfriend accidently spilled water all over my precious (BRAND NEW - okay, 4 months, but still) notebook and well despite my best efforts, it died.

HP has said that it will take five to ten business days to get my notebook back from the repair centre. Partially because I am in London, Ontario (GOD, how I miss living in the GTA).

For now I am using my girlfriend's notebook - which is a pentium II with like 2 gig of HD space.

My parents are driving up with my desktop from home, so I should have a computer by Monday, but for now -please excuse the absence.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
BlueAndWhite said:
Just wanted to inform the league and the general managers, that I may slightly hard to reach until Monday.

My girlfriend accidently spilled water all over my precious (BRAND NEW - okay, 4 months, but still) notebook and well despite my best efforts, it died.

HP has said that it will take five to ten business days to get my notebook back from the repair centre. Partially because I am in London, Ontario (GOD, how I miss living in the GTA).

For now I am using my girlfriend's notebook - which is a pentium II with like 2 gig of HD space.

My parents are driving up with my desktop from home, so I should have a computer by Monday, but for now -please excuse the absence.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just one more reason why women should swallow....ok...that was bad...but I couldn't resist. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad