Sens Enhanced stats -- so far

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
In terms of unblocked shot attempts, adjusted by amount of icetime played USATRel60-- looks like Zibby, Lazar & Michalek are 3 lowest. Eyeball test shows MM9 and Zibby are picking it up...not sure about Lazar tho. Should he be sent to Bingo for development?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
In terms of unblocked shot attempts, adjusted by amount of icetime played USATRel60-- looks like Zibby, Lazar & Michalek are 3 lowest. Eyeball test shows MM9 and Zibby are picking it up...not sure about Lazar tho. Should he be sent to Bingo for development?

Way too early to gleam much of anything even from fancy stats. It takes about 20 games before a players's Corsi stabilizes, we've only seen a fifth of that.

Karlsson is currently sporting a 45% CF, and that after a night he went >60%. Doesn't mean a thing yet.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
I found myself wondering if he should, but it's a moot question because the organization clearly isn't thinking that way. They see Lazar as an everyday NHLer, period.

I think he is an everyday third/fourth line player.

I also believe the Sens' brain trust are hoping Lazar will gradually find his offensive touch by staying in Ottawa.

However IMO it would probably speed up the process if the Sens sent Lazar down to the AHL to play first line minutes for a month to help him to gain his confidence offensively.

JMO but what I see from Lazar to date, I doubt he is going to suddenly breakout.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Way too early to gleam much of anything even from fancy stats.

OoQJcm7.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3